Individual Support Coordinator
About Northside Enterprise Inc
Based in Brookvale on Sydney‘s Northern Beaches, Northside Enterprise has an excellent reputation for providing quality, person-centred programs for adults with developmental disabilities since 1994. We offer innovative, individualised programs focusing on skill development, independent living, employment, social skills and community participation and inclusion.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, innovative people to join our growing team. Our dedicated staff are passionate about supporting adults with developmental disabilities to grow and learn and flourish while working together to create an incredible team.
We are currently looking for full-time or part-time Individual Support Coordinators to join our team. The Individual Support Coordinator role offers a unique opportunity to deliver quality, person centred services to people with intellectual and/or multiple disabilities. The successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating and encouraging independence, skills development and social participation for service users.
- Working experience in case management or key-worker in developing person-centred plans for people with disabilities and individual training program development for the achievement of their personal goals;
- Working experience in the provision of supports and services for people with intellectual and/or multiple disabilities with varying needs;
- Experience with active support and positive behaviour support;
- Good verbal and written communication skills; and
- A reliable team player with a positive attitude and a flexible approach to work.
- Previous experience as a Disability Support Worker would be ideal;
- Experience using Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of NDIS Practice Standards and Disability Services Standards; and
- Certificate III In Disability Work or other tertiary qualifications relevant to supporting or training people with disabilities.
- Valid Driver’s license;
- Covid vaccinations as per NSW Health legislations;
- Current NDIS worker screening check (or the ability to obtain one); and
- A valid first aid certificate (or willingness to obtain).
Our organisation offers a fun, supportive and collaborative working environment. In addition to this, we also offer:
- Competitive salary package;
- FBT benefits for our permanent staff;
- Generous staff development training, including a 2-week paid induction;
- Career development opportunities;
- 5 extra personal leave days per year (pro-rated for our part-time, permanent staff); and
- Flexible work opportunities.
To take the first step towards a career at Northside, please contact our HR Advisor, Rebecca Millner on 9905 5377 or email email@example.com